Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TACKY CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY

Very dear friends of ours, the Brooks family, hosted a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party this past holiday season. What a fantastic idea! I was determined to find the most perfect ensemble. Much to my dismay, I have a little trouble..... So, WWMD, you ask!?!?!? (What Would Martha Do...) She would make her own!!! I got a plain white sweatshirt, some puffy paint, and jingle bells, and I was in business. Tim's ensemble was Santa's version of the "tuxedo t-shirt".
It was a great night, complete with a surprise visit from Santa. Even the kids had a blast. Hopefully this will be one tradition in the making!

Me with Stephanie Brooks and Lisa English
Mallory and Tyler with Santa
My little diva.
All the ladies.
All the men (most of whom were wearning women's sweaters....).

No comments: